Monday, June 2, 2014

Clipboards Made From License Plates

I've got something fun to show you today. . .
license plate clipboards!
Aren't they cute?
I used Tim Holtz clipboard clips and marked where I needed holes on the plates.
I had no problem punching through the metal with my Cropadile II.
I took both the clips and the plates to Ace Hardware to find the right size nuts and bolts,
then I finished them off by attaching the clips to the license plates.
So easy and so unique!
Wouldn't these make fun Father's Day gifts, graduation gifts, or end of the year teacher gifts?
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
The eyes of the Lord are in every place,
keeping watch on the evil and the good.
Pro. 15:3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! Great use of license plates. I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!