Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

So glad you stopped by today!
 
Every other Wednesday I go on a mini virtual shopping trip.
Are you ready to see some cute stuff?


This Lucky Number Paper by Fancy Pants is darling.
It could be used for all kinds of themes: school, birthday, countdown. . .

 
I am such a fan of cute journaling cards.
These Good Day Sunshine by Simple Stories are so stinkin' cute!

 
I so love these library cards with pockets by Fancy Pants. They would make great journaling cards in a scrapbook layout or a mini album.
They'd even look cute as a tag on a gift wrapped in kraft paper.

 
These stamps by Ali Edwards are fantastic!
 
 
This Movie Countdown Washi tape by Love My Tapes is great.
Remember how movies used to have these countdowns?
 
What do you think? Do any of these items make you want to sit down and craft?
 
I am not affiliated with any of the above companies, I just like their stuff.:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
 
This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, I Heart Naptime, and Ivy and Elephants

No comments: