Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Recipe of the Week #123- Chicken Dorito Casserole

Chicken Dorito Casserole
1 Rotisserie chicken-torn into chunks (2 cups)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 can Rotel
1 bag Doritos

Grease casserole dish. Crush bag of Doritos. Place half on the bottom of the dish. Combine chicken and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Pour over the Dorito layer. Cover the top with the rest of the Doritos. Bake for 20-15 minutes at 350. Top with shredded lettuce before serving.

This was quite a tasty dish. It was certainly easy, especially since it calls for Rotisserie chicken. My family liked it a lot, although my younger son requested that I leave out the can of Rotel next time. He didn't like the chunks of tomato.

This is a repeat recipe at our house! I hope you enjoy it, too.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Teach me Your way O Lord; I will walk in Your Truth.
Psalm 86:11
This post is linked to The Dedicated House, Ivy and Elephants, and Skip to My Lou.

No comments: