Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #122

It's Thursday. . . you know what that means. . . 
time to look at goodies that I found at the thrift store.

 
 
Isn't this platter beautiful?! I love it. It was marked $.25 as is.
The "as is" is the crack along the right side.
I think it adds to the character of the platter.
This is yet another purchase for my friend who's planning a plate display on her bedroom wall,
although I'm a wee bit tempted to keep it for myself:)
 
 
I also found this large roller stamp by Stampin' Up.
This guy is 2" inches wide and was pretty pricey when new.
I got it for fifty cents.

 
It has different ribbon awards.

 
I'm thinking that it's military awards.

 
I also got this 12"x 12"piece of plastic scrapbook paper for a dime.
It's from the Sheer Delights line by KI Memories.
This is brand new- it still has the tag on the back.
This will be cut up and become pages in one of my junk journals.

 
To round out my scrapbooking finds, I got this pack of journaling cards for a quarter.
They say, "Remembering when. . . "
I think they'll be great in some sort of mini album. I could hand them out to different family members and have them write down memories of whomever I feature in the album.
 
That's it. $1.10 for this week's haul- and I know what I'm going to do with it all.
 
Good luck to all you you with your weekend treasure hunting!
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
John 1:1
 
 This post is linked to Junkin' Joe, Funky Junk, and Embracing Change.

No comments: